Large format stickers can be made from several different materials, depending on what type of surface you want to fix them to.
- Laminated white vinyl: Great for surfaces such as glass or metal. It has a high gloss finish and can adhere to any clean, smooth finish.
- High tack laminated white vinyl: This will stick to surfaces that are usually hard for things to adhere to or slightly rough. You can choose matte or gloss finish.
- Laminated reflective vinyl: Perfect for stickers that you want seen any time of day. This large-format sticker will glow in the dark and have a glossy finish during the day. It’s a good choice for signs, vehicle doors, and other flat surfaces.
- Wall graphic material: An ideal medium for creating bespoke interior wall stickers. They can be applied and removed without causing damage, and printed with your chosen design, logo, or graphics.
- Laminated clear vinyl: Designed to affix to clean, smooth surfaces, these glossy stickers can be printed and cut to any design or shape you require. They are suitable for large vehicle windows, shopfronts, indoor and outdoor signage, labelling large commercial or industrial equipment, and much more.
Once we identify the surface you want to place your stickers on, Minuteman Press can advise you of the best large format material to use. These can be customised to fit any shape or size. Our vinyl stickers will help transform a bare external wall into functioning advertising space, or cover up imperfections indoors.
You can apply large custom stickers to vehicles, creating a rolling billboard for your business. How about transforming your office or business space, by covering bland surfaces with glossy stickers designed to reflect your branding? It’s not just businesses either, large format stickers are great for decorating your bathroom, bedroom or kids rooms.
Minuteman Press can create the ideal custom stickers for any occasion or use. Get in touch with us to plan your indoor, outdoor, or vehicle stickers.